Saturday Beach Romp
The day of the beach event is amazing but a bit crazy.
- Bring WATER for your dog(s)
- If you want to bring chairs and an umbrella try to set early and close to the dunes and at least a street away from VanDyke.
- Since we are permitted off-lead and if you are concerned about losing track of your pup, you may want to wear a bright colored bandana around your dog’s collar.
- Be careful of dogs who love to dig. Sore pads can happen quickly.
- Be sure your pooch does not drink too much salt water. Bring fresh water for them with you.
- Bring chairs or blanket to sit and relax on
- Dog collars with lights or light tags are great.
- If you want to toast marshmallows, feel free to bring them along with sticks to do it. Just remember there will be some pups off lead looking for munchies
- This is more relaxed than the afternoon, especially in the fall. Most keep their dogs on leash since it is dark.
Welcome to the happiest event in Dewey – enjoy ??